DISCOUNTS FOR FOFCA FAMILIES AND FAMILIES WITH THREE OR MORE CAMPERS!
We’re super excited about a fun-filled summer! Get all the details below and feel free to Contact us with any questions.
- Ages for Camp: Pre-K3 – 6th. See our note to K-5th Grade Families interested in Camp Eagle.
- Pricing: See our Camp Flier for prices.
- Register: Sign-up your camper/s on FamilyID
- Dates: June 1st – August 7th
- Hours: 8:30-3:15 pm.
- Activities: See our June Calendar of events.
- Before & After Care: Extra hours are available for an additional fee. However, you must sign-up in advance. We staff this service as needed. You will receive an on-line Google form once camp begins to mark the days you need before or aftercare.
- Payment for camp and Weekly Camp Sign-Up Form are due no later than the Friday before the next week of camp. Please drop form and payment off in the office or give it to Mrs. Chris or your Camp Leader. We staff and plan activities and field trips based on camp tuition. No added fees.
- Please send a disposable sack lunch and water bottle, with your child’s name on it daily.
- Drop off & Pick up – Please enter through the front door. It is very important that you sign your camper in and out each day.
- Please don’t forget: extra clothes, swimsuit, car seats, spray-on sunscreen, water bottles, lunches…check the Camp Handbook for a complete list!
- If you have any questions, feel free to call or Email our Camp Director, Rachal Ayers anytime. Keep these numbers close at hand: FOFCA cell:814.3137 and FOFCA office: 815.521.1381.