DISCOUNTS FOR FOFCA FAMILIES AND FAMILIES WITH THREE OR MORE CAMPERS!
We’re super excited about a fun-filled summer! Get all the details below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Ages for Camp: Pre-K4 – 6th. See our winter letter.
- Pricing: See our Camp Flier for prices.
- Registration and weekly sign up: Sign-up your camper/s on FamilyID. All campers MUST be registered before they attend camp and even if they are only going to be coming for a few days the entire summer. Once registered, you will receive an email with a link to a Google Form to sign up for the days your child will be coming to camp. If you will need before and after care (see below) you can sign-up on this form as well. The Google Form must be filled out by 3:30 PM on the Friday prior to the following week. (Ex. form must be filled out by 3:30 PM on June 4 for camp the week of June 7-11.) The form will automatically close at 3:30 PM, so if there are any changes to make after that point, you will have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a late fee may be assessed.
- Dates: June 7th – August 6th
- Hours: 8:30-3:15 pm.
- Activities: See our Summer Calendar of events.
- Before & After Care: Extra hours are available for an additional fee. However, you must sign-up in advance (Google Form that will be emailed weekly). We staff this service as needed.
- Payment for camp is due no later than the Friday before the next week of camp. Please drop payment off in the office or give it to Mrs. Chris or camp staff. We staff and plan activities and field trips based on camp tuition. No added fees.
- Please send a disposable sack lunch and water bottle, with your child’s name on it daily.
- Please don’t forget: extra clothes, swimsuit, car seats, spray-on sunscreen, water bottles, lunches…check the Camp Handbook for a complete list!
- If you have any questions, feel free to call or Email our Camp Director, Rachal Ayers anytime. Keep these numbers close at hand: FOFCA cell:814.3137 and FOFCA office: 815.521.1381.