K-12th Grade Families:
Families of Faith Christian Academy requires all K – 12th families to volunteer 15 hours per year, per child, enrolled (Maximum hours required: 30 per family). Any hours not fulfilled will be billed at $10 per hour.
Families of Faith Christian Academy requires all PreK3 and PreK4 families to fulfill a volunteer commitment of 7-hours for 1 session of and 15-hours for both sessions, per child enrolled. Any hours not fulfilled will be billed at $10 per hour.
Volunteers can be parents, grandparents or other family members volunteering on your behalf that are 18-years or older. We have many opportunities to complete your hours below:
- Chaperone field trips
- Daily lunchroom help
- Assist a teacher by reading with a child
- Assist a teacher by tutoring a student in a subject
- Run our scoreboard during athletic events
- Volunteer in concessions during games or tournaments
- Clean-up our property by removing any debris
- Weed our mulch beds
- Clean our gym after a game
Please Contact our office if you are in need of hours. We always have something you can help us with! Keep up with what’s going on at and around Families of Faith Christian Academy with our Facebook and Instagram pages. We also have an Athletic Facebook featuring our FOFCA Screaming Eagles.