Committed to Teamwork
Volunteers can be parents, grandparents or other family members volunteering on your behalf that are 18-years or older. We have many opportunities to complete your hours. See some options below and call our office if you have a different idea of how you can help Families of Faith.
Families of Faith requires all PreK3 and PreK4 families to fulfill a volunteer commitment of 7 hours for one session of school and 15 hours for both sessions per child enrolled. Any hours not fulfilled will be billed at $15 per hour.
K-12th Grade Families
All K – 12th-grade families will be required to volunteer 15 hours per year, per child, enrolled with 30 hours being the maximum amount of hours required per family. Any hours not fulfilled will be billed at $15 per hour.
- Chaperone field trips
- Daily lunchroom help
- Assist a teacher by reading with a child
- Assist a teacher by tutoring a student in a subject
- Run our scoreboard during athletic events
- Volunteer in concessions during games or tournaments
- Clean-up our property by removing any debris
- Weed our mulch beds
- Clean our gym after a game
- Assist a teacher with a project